My birthday were at the end of November, but I felt the need to
showcase one of my gifts!
This gift was given to me from one of my lovely friends Coda!
We live pretty far away from each others, but my school went on a trip to Stockholm
and we met up right before we had to leave!
He had wrapped the box with a scarf, and when I saw what were inside...
I were giggling like a child and dying out of happiness!
Here's my lovely baby!
The funny thing is that I've been keeping my eyes on this one!
And yes, I will be getting more Cardcaptor Sakura figmas and figurines!
She came with two sets of extra faces, both the star wand and seal wand,
5 pairs of hands and a tiny card for her to hold!
I will show more photos of her as fast as I can!
But this is all I have for now!
To Coda:
Thank you so much for this wonderful gift!
Wow, awesome~
SvaraRaderayuh x3
Radera